The 2021 Market
The Weston Village BIA is pleased to announce that our 2021 Weston Farmers' Market opens on Saturday June 5th at 8: 00 a.m. on John Street in front of the TPA parking lot at 16 John Street (between Weston Rd. and South Station Rd) and continues into the Artscape Weston Commons. The market is open from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. each Saturday until October 30th.
For everyone's safety and in order to follow Toronto Public Health Guidelines, the following COVID-19 protocols will be in place:
- The maximum capacity of the market will be 98 persons at one time. You may be asked to wait at the entrance if the market is at capacity.
- There will be a one-way flow of traffic within the market, please follow the directional arrows upon entering.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to wear a mask or face covering at all times inside the market as social distancing to guarenteed.
- There is no eating or drinking within the market. Please take your goodies home with you to enjoy!
- Guests will be asked to avoid lingering in one area once they have completed your purchase.
- Hand santizer will be available throughout the market for all guests.
There will be releaxing music playing during the market. Musicians and artists from UrbanArts and Shakesphere In Action will be on the stage to provide some passive entertainment as your shop such as mimes, chalk drawings and acoustic sessions. Please do not crowd around the stage - it can be enjoyed from anywhere in the market!
There will be one washroom open to the public in the Artscape Weston Commons Building. You will need to exit the market in order to use it. If you want to re-enter, you'll need to go back to the entrance on John St. So plan your washroom break accordingly!
The Weston Village BIA will be hosting a raffle at our booth! Every week there will be a different gift basket or gift card you could win, from one of our vendors, businesses in Weston. Raffle tickets are $5.00 and proceeds go towards initiaves which support the Weston small business community. Come visit us to buy a ticket!